What we promise:
- To help every student in our care graduate from high school with the skills and knowledge they need to make a successful transition into adult life complete with a clear plan for their future.
- To provide students with the skills and content knowledge they need to earn all required high school credits and pass the MCAS test.
- To restore joy in learning and ensure that every Dearborn Academy student experiences success and develops new self-confidence.
- To create and sustain a school community that values the unique contributions of each of its members and be a place where everyone can feel safe and enjoy friendships.
- To help students gain a deeper understanding of themselves as individuals, their strengths, their challenges and their possibilities in life.
For Dearborn Academy course descriptions, please download the course catalog.